Featured Post

Mature Leather Woman 2

I have decided to remove all Google Ads in this site to comply with Google Adsense policies. The good news is this site will be ad free for...

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Celine Dion Topless V Magazine (UHQ)


Celine Dion on motherhood:
"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea. Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That’s the only nomination I want."

I really love what she said. "Why would I want to win awards?...I can just hope to be blessed as a mother... That’s the only nomination I want." It shows that family is still the central pillar of our life. Do you know the acronym for "FAMILY". It stands for "Father And Mother I Love You!"

First, Family (my wife in leather).
Then, I love woman in leather!

Ha, ha, so much gibberish. Show me the photos! Ok, ok...





No comments: